October 2nd Friday
6:00 to 8:00 Children's Carnival and B-I-N-G-O
October 3rd - Saturday
1) Beginning at 0630 will be a Pancake Breakfast cooked up and served by Masonic Lodge #378 to benefit the Grandfield Senior Citizens Center.
2) Vendor setup begins at 0700 am There are still generous sized vendor booths open in the Downtown area @ $15/$20/$25, contact Betty Mathis (580) 479-5604.
3) Talent show will be continuous from 1000 until 5:00 pm
4) 1130 will be the crowning of Miss Western Days
5) Chili Cookoff judging at noon.
6) Our big event, the Western Days Parade, will step off precisely at 1:00 pm
You can register as an individual, equestrian units, ATV units, your organization, your church or your company. Don't forget, decorated bicycles will also have prizes and must be pre-registered. Parade numbers must be picked up by no later than 12:30 on Saturday. There will be prizes for the top three units. To register - email or call James Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org
7) 4:00-8:00 Children's Carnival and B-I-N-G-O
8) 8:00 pm Award winning "Tribute to Patsy Cline" starring Sherrill Douglas and a street dance will wrap it up.
We hope this will be the most exciting Western Days ever
For more information - email or call any of the above numbers. Please RSVP if you need registration information.
Looking forward to seeing you at Grandfield Western Days.